React.js has seen some stellar growth over the past couple of years, and its adoption doesn't seem to be slowing down.
In this session I'll give a short introduction to the framework, and share some of my experiences of introducing React into new & legacy projects.
As part of the session, I'll try to answer the following points (time allowing!):
- What is React? Where did it come from?
- What does a React component look like? What's JSX?
- What does a typical workflow look like? What are the options?
- How do projects like React Router and Redux fit into the picture? Are they hard to integrate?
- What are the use cases for React?
- Where can I see React used in production?
- What's the future for React?
- How do I get started?!